Spex is seeking an outstanding, hands-on Marketing Lead.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for successfully executing the marketing programs and campaigns for Spex. Key to this position is helping to establish our marketing strategy, then developing and executing the related marketing programs to promote new sales for the business. Candidates must be familiar with how to effectively market software platforms similar to Spex and capable of completing designated tasks on time and within budget.
Requirements include a proven background driving B2B marketing programs for both SaaS and enterprise businesses, in addition to a goal-oriented, reliable, proactive approach to fulfill and be successful in this role. The selected candidate will become an integral partner to our sales team, product team, customer success team and the senior leaders of the business. You’re goal-oriented, proactive and able to work well in a growth-oriented, fast-paced environment.
Spex is a growing insurtech business that is redefining the claims experience for insurance carriers and policyholders. Our innovative platform enables policyholders to get paid faster, while allowing them to move forward from tragedy with less pain, paperwork, and overall time spent. Our culture is dynamic, success-driven and committed to building a business that makes a difference and helps others.
- Lead the messaging and branding updates required for the Spex business to effectively evolve amongst prospective and current customers
- Manage all facets of Spex involvement in trade show and events
- Identify and develop online marketing strategies to position the business effectively via its website and social media outlets, including LinkedIn and Twitter. Utilize the Spex website(s) to communicate relevant key messages
- Translate sales objectives into marketing objectives and project plans. Support sales in moving prospective opportunities through the sales funnel
- Plan and manage long-form content (e.g. case studies.) Create and manage short-form content (e.g. blog posts, newsletters)
- Work closely with a set of partner resources including designers, consultants and copy editors to execute corresponding campaigns
- 5+ years of directly relevant software marketing experience with B2B, SaaS and/or enterprise sales environments
- A diverse marketing background inclusive of messaging development, product marketing, tradeshow and event management and online marketing
- Experience working on and being involved with relevant content and social marketing environments
- A proven ability to execute marketing campaigns of different shapes and sizes in a growing, fast-paced technology environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstration of an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to collaborate well with others
Additional Preferred Qualification:
- Denver, Colorado based
- Insurance, real estate, construction industry experience
- 3 - 4 years of experience in managing or leading marketing teams
- Experience using SalesForce, AdWords, Analytics tools and other relevant marketing platforms
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and specializations
What you’ll get in return:
- The opportunity to work for a fun, fast-paced startup
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Day-to-day variety in tasks and responsibilities
- Passionate colleagues, driven to revolutionize the industry
- Opportunities to grow into a more senior role with increased responsibilities
Spex does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.