Overview: Spex uses uses your email address to log into the platform both in the field app and on the dashboard. Passwords can be changed once logged in or through various “forgot password” dialogs throughout the platform.
Changing Email Login
- Log into Spex with old email address.
- Click on “Users” button in the upper right hand corner.
- Navigate or Search for the correct user.
a) If you are a Inspector, you will only be able to update your own user profile.b) As a Manager or Administrator, you are able to update users login email.
- Click “Edit”
a) A pop-over dialogue will display, enter the new email address in the email field.
- Click “Save”
Updating Password (After logging in to the Dashboard)
- Log into Spex
- Click on your name/account name in the upper right corner
- Navigate down the drop-down and select “change password”
a) Enter your new Passwordb) Re-enter (confirm) your new Passwordc) Click “Submit”
Forgot Password (From the Desk / Dashboard)
- From the the Login Page (https://spexreport.com/admin/login) click “Reset it here” below the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your spex Email Login and click submit.
a) If you enter in a email address that Spex does not recognize, it will notify you that you are using the wrong email address.
- Open you your email application and look for a email with the subject line, “Spex Password Reset” from “[email protected]”.
- Click on the link provided in the email to reset the password (the first link)
- Enter and re-enter your new password.
- Click “Submit” - you will be notified if the password reset is successful and be returned to the login page.
- Login using your new password.